20% Off Any EMI5005 Food Grade Silicone 10.3Oz Purchase.
Discount applies during checkout, enter coupon code 'FGS20' to apply it to the order.
EMI 5005 100% RTV Silicone Adhesive/Sealant
EMI 5005 100% RTV Silicone Adhesive sealant is an FDA approved non-slump silicone paste which has excellent resistance to extreme temperature, moisture, ozone, vibration, and weathering.
- One-part acetoxy silicone rubber sealant
- Approved as a food grade silicone - NSF Standard 51, FDA and USDA approved
- Will not crack or become brittle with age
- Food safe glue application temperature -35 to 140° F
- Excellent marine silicone adhesive
- Excellent Unprimed adhesion to plastic, metal, synthetic rubber, glass, ceramics, porcelain, and more
- Available in Clear, White, Black, Aluminum, Almond, Bronze (special colors available)
- Service Temperature Range -62 to 500° F Constant and 550° F Intermittently
- Automotive gasket and flange gasket material
- For use with standard caulking gun
- Removable Nozzle
- Excellent replacement for SU 5005
*** EMI 5005 Silicones are a direct equivalent to the former SU 5005 silicones ***
EMI5005 RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications: TT-S-001543A (COM-NBS) Class A-Federal Specifications for Silicone Building Sealants. TT-S-00230C (COM-NBS) Class A, Non-Sag-Federal Specifications for One-Component Silicone Sealants. ASTM C 920-87 Standard Specification for Elastomeric Joint Sealant as Type S, Grade NS , Class 25, Use NT, G and A. When properly cured and washed EMI5005 RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant Clear, White, Aluminum, and Black meet the requirements of FDA reg. 21-CFR-177.2600. CGSB 19GP9M (Canadian Government Specifications Board). EMI5005 RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant is designed to meet the requirement of MIL -A-46106A. Amend 2, Type 1. NSF Standard 51 - Plastic materials and components used in food equipment . USDA Rating P1 UL 150 C ML Files No. E 156005.
Excellent Adhesive sealant for:
- automotive applications
- in place gasketing
- when high temperatures are a factor
- as an aquarium Grade Silicone sealant
- trailer and recreation vehicle sealant
- Duct work and metal-to-metal components
- appliance parts including ice machines & other food machinery