Chembon RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealants
Chembon 100% RTV Silicone sealants cure to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air. Chembon's RTV Silicone sealants are 100% solid and contain no extenders or plasticizers, shrinkage due to weathering is minimal.
- Non-Slump, one component paste
- Will not flow under its own weight
- Excellent for use on sidewall joints and overhead surfaces
- Is not paintable
- Adheres to metal, glass, wood, ceramic, painted surfaces and plastics
- Resistance to ultraviolet light
- Ozone friendly
- Excellent resistance to most solvents, oils and organic / inorganic chemicals
- Not recommended for continuous use with gasoline or fuel oil.
- 8oz Power Can
Silicone rubber offers both extreme low and high temperature resistance properties. It remains flexible to –60 deg C (-75 deg F) and although modulus increases, does not become brittle. These products will also withstand high temperatures up to +232 deg C (+450 deg F) during continuous operation, and up to +260 deg C (+500 deg F) for short periods. For extreme high temperatures, RED HI TEMP is recommended. This has a temperature range of +260 deg C (+500 deg F) for continuous operation, and +315 deg C (+600 deg F) for short periods.
- Auto trim
- Appliance trim
- Marine cabins and windows
- Engine gasketing
- Sealing windscreen glass
- Insulating electrical connections
- Waterproofing joints
- Red Hi-Temp